I started my career as Programmer, but my passion for sharing knowledge made me shift to academic teaching. Throughout my academic engagement, subjects taught were from the core computer science & engineering domains as well as from the latest trends.
Apart from teaching, I contribute my part as a mentor to IEEE Student Chapter, ACM Student Chapter and, Google Student Ambassador, Google Developer Groups program. Being a mentor to such professional groups has helped me update different advancements in my field of interest.
Since January 2014, I’ve worked with various organizations as an IT & Academic Consultant. Generally, my role is to support companies with training in the latest trends of IT, which requires designing & implementing the training modules.
Also, I was awarded as Google Educator Group (GEG)-Lead for GEG Chandigarh Chapter in December 2014 in lieu of my efforts put into connecting educators with the latest Google-enabled ICT tools, which in turn help teachers to use it in their regular classroom teaching out of the box. GEG is a community-run initiative directly sponsored by Google Inc. My primary role as a leader is to enable school/university teachers to have ease with technology to use it in their day-to-day classroom teaching practice and improve the learning process.
I’m involved in One-to-one training of students & professionals to help them grow in their research & career.
- Pursuing Ph.D. from Thapar University, Patiala
- M.E. (CSE), Panjab University, Chandigarh
- B.Tech (CSE), Punjab Technical University, Kapurthla
- Freelance Trainer in the domain of Cloud Computing and Machine Learning (May 2019- Current),
- Assistant Professor (July 2015- April 2019), Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Google Educator Group Lead, Google Educator Group Jalandhar (Community run initiative for Educators supported by Google)